But the best part was her talent, when it came down to doing it, she started perfect smiling shaking it and then BAM.....she put her hands on her hips and started screaming I forgot my dance, did some squels. Oh My heck I was the proudest mom ever...Well it was quite funny. She is the whole entertainment for the pagent. Also when she had to go in for the interview with the judges. They asked her "If you could be a cartoon character who would you Be?" Paige: Well thats easy i would be spongebog squarepants because he gets to live in a pineapple and swim all day. 2 of my favorite things Pineapple and swimming what more could I ask for."

Oh paiger what am i going to do with you. I love you to pieces...
2 comments:
That is hilarious!
HEy! Just wanted to stop by and say hi, since you have done the same for my blog! Cute blog!! Take care!!
Post a Comment