Friday, August 14, 2009

Where has the summer gone?

Oh my goodness can you believe school is about to start it feels we just got out. Are summer has been busy. At the beginning of the summer we went to California. That was a blast. The kids loved getting all the characters autographs. The girls went to a camp at disneyland and then performed at Knotts berry. They all did good I love to see my girls perform.
We have been camping and fishing and I especially love having a camp trailer with beds already made. Belle went to montana with her dad for a month she loved it. She was able to spend alot of time with him this year which was good for her and him. She rode horses and learned to build fence. I am so glad she can have a relationship with him. She loves to go and visit him but is glad to come home to her other family and friends.
We had cleveland day celebrations we look forward to that every year. Jeremy and I were in charge of the coke wagon this year. It was a fun we lucked out and had some great people that was willing and reliable in taking shifts. Jeremy rocked at it getting ice and keeping it all stocked up.
This is a summer in review for each kid
Belle Favorite part was going to the ranch and riding horses
Payton favorite was catching a huge fish but it tasted nasty
Paige favorite was going to seven peaks with heather.

Summers are fun but I love the getting back in a routine stage. bedtimes, school, and activitys. I might be weird but I love having a set schedule so I don't have to feel like I have to entertain. Summer makes me Lazier!
If your wondering about pictures My camera took a crap and I lost alot of my pictures :( Good thing though my X in laws have pictures galore from disney land so relieved about that. And jeremy mom takes pictures so I think were covered. So just keep watching for the slide show.

1 comment:

griffin gossip said...

wandering where you went for awhile! Summer does make us lazy. We are all so tired from all we have to do in the summer! karen

Pagie does the funniest things

This year for the Cleveland Pagent paige told me all she wanted to be was a loser. So the reason behind it is that if she did win she would...