If you can't tell my kids are such dorks, they take after there dad hehe. Payton is my handsome guy, Paige don't let the face fool you she reminds me of myself (SCARY) , Belle is such a big helper and is such a performer its so fun to watch. I will get some more pictures up soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pagie does the funniest things
This year for the Cleveland Pagent paige told me all she wanted to be was a loser. So the reason behind it is that if she did win she would...
-
This year for the Cleveland Pagent paige told me all she wanted to be was a loser. So the reason behind it is that if she did win she would...
-
What's your husbands name? Jeremy Stansfield How long have you been married? 6 years How long did you date? 7 months How old is he? 30 W...
-
I was cleaning Belle back pack out today and found a note that just made me think back to when I was in school. Here is how it went... ...
3 comments:
Hey Ash! Your blog is so cute, don't you just love it. I hurry and get stuff done around the house and blog almost everyday. It's fun to check everyone out.
Glad to see you have a blog. Now we can all keep up on each others lives!
Way cute blog! And way cute family! I did find your page afterall. your facebook page link is spelled wrong, so i left a message on your facebook page but now you can ignore that one! I love blogging dont you! Crazy I know but it is fun!
Post a Comment