Monday, September 1, 2008

Family

This is the most recent picture of all of us together. A little about what is happening in are lives. Jeremy is still working for Bucyrus as a welder and hating every minute of it. Me im going on my 2nd year as being a subtitute bus driver, I love it. Belle just started 2nd second, she has been so excited. Her teacher is Ms. Child she is going to be awesome for them. She is excited to start dancing and gymnastics. Payton and Paige started Kindergarten. I thought I would be alright with it but I did cry while I got them dressed, had breakfast, and took them to school. They are all getting so big so fast. Payton starts soccor this year he is so excited for it. He asks every morning if he plays today. Then gets frustrated when I tell him not today. He wants to play now and not wait. Paige aka..blondie is going to do dancing this year. Im nervous because she just wanted to do Ballet and I put her in tap, ballet, jazz. I guess will see how it works. She is going to do Gymnastics too and is way excited to do a back hand spring like belle this year. This school year is going to be exciting for them all.

3 comments:

The Christman's said...

Wow...I had no idea you were a bus driver. Sounds like a fun job.

Lindsay said...

Cute Cute cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Yahoo!!! I am glad you found my blog...thanks for your comment. Your blog is adorable and the more I get to know your kids the more I get to know your kids the more I love them...(I never thought I would love other people's kids...I have a hard time liking my own sometimes.)...they are so cute. I am looking forward to seeing the happenings of the Stansfields...Keep posting!!!

Pagie does the funniest things

This year for the Cleveland Pagent paige told me all she wanted to be was a loser. So the reason behind it is that if she did win she would...