The rules: Link person who tagged you
Tell about 6 Quirks of yoursTag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same
Leave comment to let them know
OH how embarrassing, I wouldn't call them quirks so much as being a crazy.
1. I hate the Dentist, I mean if I have an appointment I panic and have to prepare my self. Seriously I would rather have a baby...
2. I have to write my schedule for the next day before I go to bed or I won't sleep.
3. If I have somewhere to be first thing in the morning I set my phone alarm, Jeremy alarm, and jeremy phone alarm.. But then I still don't sleep because Im afraid of sleeping threw it.
4. I would rather clean toilets (bathrooms), than do dishes or anything else...
5. I need things scheduled I have a hard time dealing with flying by the seat of my pants.
6. I love to go and just try on different shoes and think of the different kinds of outfits for them.
so now after reading this I should seriously be on something.
I tag: lyndsay, jodi, kisty, jessie, kristen, karla
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pagie does the funniest things
This year for the Cleveland Pagent paige told me all she wanted to be was a loser. So the reason behind it is that if she did win she would...
-
This year for the Cleveland Pagent paige told me all she wanted to be was a loser. So the reason behind it is that if she did win she would...
-
What's your husbands name? Jeremy Stansfield How long have you been married? 6 years How long did you date? 7 months How old is he? 30 W...
-
I was cleaning Belle back pack out today and found a note that just made me think back to when I was in school. Here is how it went... ...
6 comments:
yeah you kind of are crazy after reading that but hey how isn't right! We still love ya!
You actually ENJOY cleaning toilets?? You must be crazy. :)
amen on cleaning toilets before other things. Mines laundry!!! cute quirks!!karen
Cute tag Ashlee...I will come and do your dishes if you come and clean my toilets. Didn't know you where such a Scheduler! I would have thought you were a fly by the seat of your pants kind of gal, just because you are so cute and carefree!
hey Ashlee... Such a cute back drop!! I was one jessie's blog and seen that you and heather and kisty all have blogs....didn't know that. It will be nice to see what you are all up too since we live worlds apart. haha... I might get around to updating mine...I still have dialup internet and get too frustrated waiting for my pictures to upload.
Cute blog. I'll see if I can pick up on your tag.
Love ya,
B
Post a Comment