Friday, October 24, 2008
HSM 3!!!!!
I took Belle and her friends to the movies tonight. We stood in line for an 1 1/2 hours just to watch it. It was worth every second just to see TROY!!! He just gets hotter in each movie.. Ok so off the subject .. I went and got pizza and the girls ate it on the sidewalk. When they opened the doors it was a stinkin mad house all the girls took off running for the counter. You would of thought Troy was waiting there to give them all kisses. After the show we went to walmart and hula hooped, how the heck they do it is crazy. I tryed but it just fell to my knees. They tryed on masks for halloween which was so fun I even got in on the action. I just basically turned them loose. I hope they all had fun. I know I did oh and belle did too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pagie does the funniest things
This year for the Cleveland Pagent paige told me all she wanted to be was a loser. So the reason behind it is that if she did win she would...
-
This year for the Cleveland Pagent paige told me all she wanted to be was a loser. So the reason behind it is that if she did win she would...
-
What's your husbands name? Jeremy Stansfield How long have you been married? 6 years How long did you date? 7 months How old is he? 30 W...
-
I was cleaning Belle back pack out today and found a note that just made me think back to when I was in school. Here is how it went... ...



4 comments:
I am sooo excited to see that movie!! Have you seen my post where I got to kiss Troy!!! Awesome! Glad they all had a good time!!
You are such a fun mom! I told my girls that we could wait until it came out on video and buy it. Kind of a meanie.
You are a way fun mom...I can totally see you doing all of that! I bet her friends love you!
What a cool mom you are! I bet that Belle was on cloud nine! So how is Cleveland...I really miss it!
Post a Comment