Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A little Catch up

Life is crazy this time of year. Don't get me wrong I love the holidays. The shopping, partying, getting to eat good food. The first snow storm, I can't wait.

Few years ago we started a tradition to go shopping on black friday. So we start at 3:30 and go to Jcpennys and get are sno globe. Then we go wait in line at Walmart. That is a stinking rush the pushing, shoving the race for the perfect nothing. We have a designated item to go for and we grab a basket full and take off to the next item. We all meet and go threw and take what we want. Then after walmart we go to kmart and do the same. We hit almost every store in Price twice. Can't forget the good food at farlainos. By the time the day is over we are dead to the world. We usually end up taking half the crap back but the rush of it all is worth it.

Jeremy and I for the first time in 5 years went shopping with just each other for christmas for the kids in provo sat. Let me say never again will I do that. I would rather go by myself. Don't get me wrong I love him to death. But shopping together could put us in therapy for life. I like to look at everything and go back and by what i want. He wants to just buy it now and not look around. We ate at the California pizza kitchen (DON'T it SUCKS) I ordered an aspargus soup well the description sounded good creamy, blah blah soup. Picture in my head was like a potatoe soup. well no it came out and looked like baby POOP. I couldn't let jeremy think I wouldn't eat it. So I held my breath and ate it. YUCK....

All in all its been a pretty uneventful couple of weeks. BUt YeAh Christmas is 22 days away...

2 comments:

Bandi Olsen said...

Okay yes, I could've told you that shopping with husbands BITES! Last time I shopped with Sonny, I told him, in a fit of rage, that I would rather he drag me around behind the car then shop with him EVER again. He sounds just like Jeremy...'just get it and come on'! Better luck next time!

griffin gossip said...

I can't even get my husband to shop at Walmart with me for Christmas let alone go up state. Just getting him up there was a wonderful. But husbands tend to do that! Not that they mean to . It is just their nature! Karen

Pagie does the funniest things

This year for the Cleveland Pagent paige told me all she wanted to be was a loser. So the reason behind it is that if she did win she would...