Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pagie does the funniest things
This year for the Cleveland Pagent paige told me all she wanted to be was a loser. So the reason behind it is that if she did win she would...
-
This year for the Cleveland Pagent paige told me all she wanted to be was a loser. So the reason behind it is that if she did win she would...
-
What's your husbands name? Jeremy Stansfield How long have you been married? 6 years How long did you date? 7 months How old is he? 30 W...
-
Jeremy and I decided to both get carpal tunnel surger done. I had mine on my right hand April 13. Everything went good I thought I was going...
2 comments:
I thought of you over there when I saw the score!!! I bet it was such a party!!!!! Karen
Hooray another ute fan!!
Post a Comment