Friday, January 2, 2009

December in Review






I love christmas from getting the tree to sitting on santa lap. The kids love to go get the tree with jeremy family from the picnic to the hiking. Jeremy always hopes that I can find a tree close to the road but mine always seem to be the furthest away from the truck. But oh well he needs some kind of exercise. We went to the annual cleveland christmas eve party the kids got to sit on santa lap and they were convinced it was the real santa not just a helper. Payton even wanted to know how he drove the sled. So santa took his arms and started showing him payton told me that we were going to find the sled and steal it. We tryed but santa hid it way to good. Christmas morning was fun. The kids were all excited Belle got a motor scooter,hannah montana bean bag and lucky the incredible pup. Paige got a Doll house, bean bag. Payton got a remote jeep, DS. Jeremy was the funnest I bought him 17 HMR gun and he had know idea and I also got him a gun cabinet. I almost blew the surprise because Bills called the house and told him they were around the corner with the delvery but it was getting delivered to shirley so I had to make up a big story Because called to cuss me out on buying something and not telling him. So I told him his dad bought his mom couches and they were calling us so we could warn his dad. Well duh jeremy bought it what a dork. Well Christmas day came and we were heading over to his parents where the gun cabinet was and he walks in wondering where the new couches were and BAM there was the cabinet I surprised him. The kids and jeremy also got me too. Jeremy took the kids and they bought me gifts this year first time in 6 years. YEAH!!!I know its not about presents but bite me I only get them once every 6 years. And it was my 30 birthday so hey I have a right to brag. Well Jeremy bought me a new wedding band (I have already lost 3 diamonds) So he bought me a band with diamonds set in so they hopefully can't fall out. I Also got cooking stuff from the kids. They told me they wanted me to feed them now. I was like what the heck you can't feed yourselves yet. Last but not least I got a new computer for my birthday!!!! Ok so enough about me. Christmas went way to fast and can't wait till next year. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year...GO UTES!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I totally voted "funny" on that post...I laughed my head off! I am kind of feeling the same way though, when are my kids going to be big enough to buy me a present. Just teasing!!! Sounds like you guys had an awesome Christmas...Hopefully we will be around for the Christmas Eve party next year!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Thanks for the Christmas Card...I totally underestimated how many I would need and ran short...I will add you to my list for next year!

Janet said...

That was a funny post!! I love getting presents from my kids but mine are usually like a stick of gum or a picture where my bottom half takes us most of the page, oh well it's the thought that counts right? :)

griffin gossip said...

Love Kitchen tools for christmas. And why can't they feed themselves yet!!! I just say go look in the pantry if your lucky you will find something. Sounds like Christmas was great to you. Karen

Pagie does the funniest things

This year for the Cleveland Pagent paige told me all she wanted to be was a loser. So the reason behind it is that if she did win she would...