Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Tight Fit...
I've been so discouraged lately. My new year resolution was to get in shape and lose some weight. I joined the weight loss challenge over to the physical therapy. I joined my sister in-law team. they are probaly so mad because here is how it has went 1st week -.5 lbs 2nd week +.2 3rd week -.1 Yeah you see the dot. not even a stinking pound. I have quit the pop I mean cold turkey haven't even touched it in 3 weeks, started watching what I ate and only eating things that are healthy and Im even on a eating schedule where I eat my 3 main meals and 1 snack in between (apple, banana, orange) I call the dieting world BULL&%$#... Some ladies and I run and work out every morning and still nothing. I have even thought about doing the 7 day detox but think I might die doing it because I do like food and truthfully I don't want to crap that much either. It has only been 3 weeks but oh well any hints or encouragment are welcomed. Oh and Life is good with everyone else too. Later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pagie does the funniest things
This year for the Cleveland Pagent paige told me all she wanted to be was a loser. So the reason behind it is that if she did win she would...
-
This year for the Cleveland Pagent paige told me all she wanted to be was a loser. So the reason behind it is that if she did win she would...
-
What's your husbands name? Jeremy Stansfield How long have you been married? 6 years How long did you date? 7 months How old is he? 30 W...
-
I was cleaning Belle back pack out today and found a note that just made me think back to when I was in school. Here is how it went... ...
5 comments:
You can totally do it!!!
I'm sorry. That is so discouraging, but next week you'll probably be down like 10 lbs :)
Congrats on the no pop and eating well! That is a major accomplishment. I need to do a lot better. Hang in there.
Hey Ash,
I know that you can do it to you have the endurance. I always wished I could have had it and stuck to cross country with you in high school. I also quite the pop 'New Year Resolution' and I can tell such a difference. I am trying to get up enough courage to train for a tri athalon. But the whole open water swim thing freaks me out.
Good Luck and keep us posted.
i can totlly feel your pain I have only lost 5 lbs in the last 3 months. And that is with doing running, Wii, swimming, and 5ks! But I promise that it will come off! I have noticed that my legs are alot more shapely and toned and that my clothes fit a ton better! So my advice is not to worry about the number on the scale. Take some measurements and go with that! Set small goals of this week I will work or 30 minutes a day. Then the next week push it up 5-10 minutes. Do little rewards to each weeek or so. I know how hard it is! but good job on getting out there and starting! I think that is the hardest part!
I hope in heaven weight is non existant. One thing I have done that works for me sometimes is drinking smoothies...just fresh fruit smoothies. I make a big one in the morning, with enough for lunch (keep in the fridge) with maybe a string cheese or crackers and cheese for lunch. and then just eat whatever is for dinner just a smaller portion that I usually eat. Some times it works and some times it doesn't.
Don't get too discouraged and don't be so hard on yourself. At least you have the ambition to give it try, which is more than I have. Good luck!
Post a Comment