Ok so I can say i have officially been to St.George. Didn't see much but did experience a half hour of shopping and then warm weather. I told jere,y we need to go and spend time down there. His uncle lives down there so we could go visit but I don't think we will go we are both just content in EC. Are whole trip was for the girls. I rode down with Heather and Lisa Winn. It was way fun to just go with a bunch of girls. I got to spend some time with my girls and spoiled them as always. They performed so cute and they are the funnest to watch. I need to learn not to stress because when it comes down to the performance for some reason they pull it off. They are both good under pressure. If I learn to put videos I will put them on. But here is some pictures. I tryed to get pictures of Belle pulling her dance faces. She is soooo into competing it is a blast. Belle group got first in Hip-Hop and 3rd in ballet. Paiges got first in the dance the performed they all did so good. I am so proud of them they put in alot of hours of practicing.. I wish they did more competitions I'm probaly the only mom that thinks that but I love them. I just don't stress about much though.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pagie does the funniest things
This year for the Cleveland Pagent paige told me all she wanted to be was a loser. So the reason behind it is that if she did win she would...
-
This year for the Cleveland Pagent paige told me all she wanted to be was a loser. So the reason behind it is that if she did win she would...
-
What's your husbands name? Jeremy Stansfield How long have you been married? 6 years How long did you date? 7 months How old is he? 30 W...
-
I was cleaning Belle back pack out today and found a note that just made me think back to when I was in school. Here is how it went... ...
3 comments:
The girls all did awesome, and they do lots better in their perfomances than practices. I wish we had more competitions too. It is so much nicer when they perform in the morning because you have the rest of the day to shop, I hope this is the only year they perform in the afternoon.
Good Job girls and glad it was a fun time!
I am glad you loved the experience. I know Shy SHy loved Belle going. I don't ever think I have made a St George trip into just a girls weekend. Its been 8 years and Brink has never missed. I like it though!!! They did wonderful. I was so excited for them all! Karen
Post a Comment