Sunday, March 22, 2009

Our New Toy.

Jeremy and I finally decided on camp trailer. We bought a 5th wheel with triple bunks it is going to be so nice. If you didn't know I sold are trailer a few years ago because I hate camping. I didn't like being the camp Bitch. You have to make beds down, put beds up before you can cook it just sucked... And plus at the time we had little babies. So yeah it sucked so I got rid of the trailer. Jeremy was pretty peeeeeed off when he came home and seen it driving away and me holding a check in my hand. So needless to say my kids are getting easier (kindof) and my only request was that it has 3 bunks and a bed for me that I don't have to put down. Jeremy just wanted a trailer he loves to camp and I hate it. I am trying to be a good wife and learn to do somethings he likes so we will see. We brought it home and the kids have been bugging us for a week now to sleep in it so last night we plugged it into the house and played go fish and UNO in the trailer and the kids climbed in there bunks and I plugged in my tv and watched a movie. That is the way to camp. I told jeremy I could do that everynight. Kids loved it. I am getting excited to go Eastering this year it is going to be alot nicer than before. Jeremy says we need to plan more camping trips I told him one thing at a time. Don't over whelm me right now or it might drive away & me too. (yeah right). well I hope all is well ..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun...I am not a camper...but neither is Bryan...but way to be a good sport and support your husband!!!

Bandi Olsen said...

Thats awesome! You guys are now officially on the list of people to call and invite before a camping trip, especially now that we know that you won't be the 'camp B'!

The Christman's said...

A new trailer! How fun. I used to not like camping either but I love it now with the kiddies. I'm too big of a princess now to go without a toliet or bed while camping. Have fun this Easter!

Janet said...

That would be sooo nice. We camp in a tent and it sucks.

Lindsay said...

How fun! That sounds like a good way to camp to me!!
I wat to go camping soooo bad but i have to work this weekend! Oh well I guess there is all summer!
HAve fun and be safe!

Pagie does the funniest things

This year for the Cleveland Pagent paige told me all she wanted to be was a loser. So the reason behind it is that if she did win she would...