Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Witches, Ghosts, Goblins, and princess..


Halloween was so much fun this year. Probaly the funnest in a long time. I started the night before trying to convince my kids that the goblins, and spiders and really scary come out the night before but the girls weren't buying it. Payton eyes were big and really curious of what all was going to happen. I called natalie the queen of scare to come and get my kids in one of her many masks. We waited and the door screeched and payton thought that the schwan man was back. But little to his suprise and monster. He jumped back ran into the table and got to my lap and looked back and realized it was nat. The girls just jumped and didn't even get scared. But then Jake camae from behind my cupboard and scared the kids and the pee right out of me literally. Halloween morning they were all ready to wear there costume, belle was a witch spider, payton a power ranger, Paige was Jasmin, Me I was the one and only LUCY!!! We did parties in the classes, costume walk, trick or treating to doors, trunk or treat, halloween festival, spook alley, It was a long exhausting fun day.
After the Halloween festival a bunch of us left the kids and went to the haunted forest up Huntington Canyon. I am a big chicken in spook alleys and scream, pee, and fall down. So I was so prepared Tara brought us a depends Yes I did wear depends at 30. I would of been more emabarrased with wet pants. Jeremy and I went threw with 2 other couples, It was horrible, I have bruises on my knees from falling down. After the spook we went around and scared people with the masks. I haven't laughed so hard at peoples faces trying to get away.
All in all Halloween was blast...

6 comments:

griffin gossip said...

I have to give it to you!! I believe you are the queen of Halloween!! Thanks for all you and Heather's help at the Festival. Totally appreciated!!! Shy loves it with you!! Your officially a fun mom!!! karen

Lindsay said...

Wow I love that you all get dressed up! You all look FABULOUS!!!

Brianne and Paul said...

Your costume is so cute. Your kids look great too!

Kristen said...

Add me to your list please. I love to look at your blog. It seems that is the only way that I ever get to see you guys. dkhinkins@etv.net Thanks a bunch, Kristen

Anonymous said...

First things first: naebor@hotmail.com
I love love loved your costume...because I totally Love Lucy! You guys all looked great! Your kids are so cute! Sorry you had some pee problems on Halloween that is no fun! I am the same at haunted houses...I am too much of a wimp!

Janet said...

You are like the halloween queen! I hate spook alleys, it's not good. Your kids (and you) look great!!

Pagie does the funniest things

This year for the Cleveland Pagent paige told me all she wanted to be was a loser. So the reason behind it is that if she did win she would...