Thursday, November 13, 2008
My cravings.
If you all know me I hated to read. In hign school I would go find the movie and write the report based on the movie. Or I would just write a bunch of crap and call it good. But then I started reading the inside of the twilight books with it set in my mind I could tell everyone who was bragging it up that it sucked. Well I got bit!!I read all 4 in a week. Jeremy was so mad because I didn't do anything. I was craving a new book so I went to the library and got the book the secret journal of Brett Colton. I started it when the kids left for school and didn't stop until I was done about 4. It was one of those books that I cryed all the way threw. For anyone that wants and good tear jerker read it. I learned alot and decided that my next book is going to be the book of Mormon.. Yeah never read it all the way threw. I realized that life can be way to short and we need to live each day with making new memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pagie does the funniest things
This year for the Cleveland Pagent paige told me all she wanted to be was a loser. So the reason behind it is that if she did win she would...
-
This year for the Cleveland Pagent paige told me all she wanted to be was a loser. So the reason behind it is that if she did win she would...
-
What's your husbands name? Jeremy Stansfield How long have you been married? 6 years How long did you date? 7 months How old is he? 30 W...
-
I was cleaning Belle back pack out today and found a note that just made me think back to when I was in school. Here is how it went... ...
4 comments:
Awesome!! I love to read and am always looking for a good book to read! I will try that one! and I LOVED the Tilight books too!
I read the secret journal of Brett Colton, it was so good! My house always goes to pot when I start reading :)
Hey Ashlee,
I updated my computer the other day so now I can leave a comment on your blog, how weird is that? But I am excited. You looked great on Halloween.
Good for you! On all three goals! Woot!
Post a Comment