Monday, February 2, 2009

My Babies are growing


Paige is the first right after she got off o2, 2nd picture they still fall asleep like that, 3rd the first timeI held payton he was day old

My babies are almost 6 and thought I would dedicate the next blog to just them. Payton and Paige were born February 12, 2003 at 3:12 and 3:36 P.m at utah valley. I tell them that Paige was in patient and wanted out so she kicked payton out. But from the beginning Jeremy and I didn't know we were having twins until we went in to find out what we were having. The night before we were arguing what we were having and my mom said you better just be happy you might end up with both. Then we went in Kristy are ultrasound tech asked if any chance there would be twins and joked around with us then all of a sudden got a serious look and said there was two. I caulked my arm back and hit her. Jeremy sat down and put a chew in and didn't know what to think. After the shock it was exciting because we were having boy and girl. The pregnancy was going good until 26 weeks I started having bad cramping and ended up getting life flighted to provo spent some time in the hospital on that nasty stuff they stop labor with magnesium. I went home at 32 weeks spent 2 weeks at home and ended up back and came home again and had them at 35 weeks. We were prepared we had all the shots to help with there lungs and here they came. Paige was 3.11 and Payton was 3.13. They spent some time in the hospital to gain weight and we brought them home on march 28. What a day that was Belle was excited to have them home and her mom back for good. Kids are a blessing and we should never let them think other wise. I cherish every minute with them..

4 comments:

Janet said...

They were so tiny and adorable! What a fun way to find out you were having twins!

The Christman's said...

It's amazing how little they were! Can't believe they are almost 6. Oh how time goes by!

Anonymous said...

So sweet and little...They are so fun in Primary...just adore their cute little faces!!!

griffin gossip said...

I can't believe how tiny they both were. How cute is that picture when they are sleeping. What an unforgettable experience you had. Karen

Pagie does the funniest things

This year for the Cleveland Pagent paige told me all she wanted to be was a loser. So the reason behind it is that if she did win she would...