Thursday, February 19, 2009

Daddys Kids...little corny.


I am such a little slacker. I was going to post things about Payton and Paige all last week but I SUCK... So maybe just once a week. So here it is.
Payton and Paige love to hang out with there dad. If they break something dad fixs it. Payton is a hard worker and loves to be on the farm with jeremy. Paige likes to sit on her dads lap and do anything watch movies, read to him anything just to snuggle with him. Its so cute when 4:00 comes because the kids are just waiting at the window and when they see the truck come around the corner they all Yell DADDYs home Yeah...I hope they can keep a close relationship with him. He is a great dad and These are some special kids.
This might be cheesy but have to write it before I get old and can't remember anything.

2 comments:

griffin gossip said...

I was wandering where you have been! I love the new facelift on your blog. Cute! Karen

Janet said...

What a cute mom you are! The pictures are so cute.

Pagie does the funniest things

This year for the Cleveland Pagent paige told me all she wanted to be was a loser. So the reason behind it is that if she did win she would...