Belle's class had been working really hard on there play. They performed it Friday for the entire school and parents they all did so good. Belle played Moe Mouse, she had the part down to a tee with even making her voice really high so she sounded like a mouse it was so stinkin cute. Belle teachers Ms. Child and Mrs.
Sitterude are so good with these kids. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pagie does the funniest things
This year for the Cleveland Pagent paige told me all she wanted to be was a loser. So the reason behind it is that if she did win she would...
-
This year for the Cleveland Pagent paige told me all she wanted to be was a loser. So the reason behind it is that if she did win she would...
-
What's your husbands name? Jeremy Stansfield How long have you been married? 6 years How long did you date? 7 months How old is he? 30 W...
-
Jeremy and I decided to both get carpal tunnel surger done. I had mine on my right hand April 13. Everything went good I thought I was going...
No comments:
Post a Comment