Well Jeremy and I gave into the kids requests...So we bought the girls a mustang palamino they named her Minnie, and jeremy thinks he bought me a bay (Jenny)..Oh and Payton has his white horse (Best buy). Story on that one i
Sunday, September 14, 2008
NEW PETS!!!
Well Jeremy and I gave into the kids requests...So we bought the girls a mustang palamino they named her Minnie, and jeremy thinks he bought me a bay (Jenny)..Oh and Payton has his white horse (Best buy). Story on that one i
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pagie does the funniest things
This year for the Cleveland Pagent paige told me all she wanted to be was a loser. So the reason behind it is that if she did win she would...
-
This year for the Cleveland Pagent paige told me all she wanted to be was a loser. So the reason behind it is that if she did win she would...
-
What's your husbands name? Jeremy Stansfield How long have you been married? 6 years How long did you date? 7 months How old is he? 30 W...
-
I was cleaning Belle back pack out today and found a note that just made me think back to when I was in school. Here is how it went... ...
1 comment:
That is awesome! Your kids are going to love them! I'm jealous I want my own horse. But oh well. And I love the names!
Post a Comment