Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Who lost what?


So let me say I am so glad for blogging because it is a great place to journal and Hey everyone likes to brag about there kids. And Sometimes you just have to vent about life. I wish I would wrote down things before. I was just lazy about it. I want to remeber all the things my kids do and say. So this morning as we were leaving for the doctor to get her cast she looks up and says"mom I don't know how old you are, but you don't act your age." I just laughed and said im 30 going on 12... So I had to think to myself is that a compliment or what. Oh well im happy and my kids laugh at me and with me. I figure laughter is the best medicine and makes life a little funner.
So paige and I always talk about what she did at school, I always ask her about who she played with and Stuff. So today I asked so who did you play with her response"Well mom I decided to play with Shalynn, Kylie, the two Madis" Me" Oh really that must of been fun" Blondie"Yeah Janessa and Kadie said I lost there friendship" Me "really thats too bad" Blondie "Yeah they told me last week and I still can't find it, I've looked and looked but maybe it will show up next week." Me "You looked for what" Blondie "There friendship duh mom." She amazed me because nothing seems to bother her. I love how she is so innocent and just lets things slide. How would it be? So the lesson I learned is Try not to sing and dance like PeeWee Herman, and just be yourself and let the love, and laughter find you.

2 comments:

Brianne and Paul said...

how cute. I love it when they take things literally.

griffin gossip said...

I know my kids so many darn cute things when they were little. I wish I had this blogg then. IT makes me laugh and remmber. Keep writing them. karen

Pagie does the funniest things

This year for the Cleveland Pagent paige told me all she wanted to be was a loser. So the reason behind it is that if she did win she would...