Thursday, September 18, 2008
YAY!!!!! Let the week come to an END.
We all know that sick feeling when we see the Schools number come up on Caller Id.. Thoughts that run threw "Did Payton throw a fit and get sent to the principal?" "Did Paige take some one out with that right hook that Jeremy taught her?" Yeah it didn't cross my mind that it could be Belle. So I pick the phone up and Teresa on the other line "Ashlee, Belle fell off the monkey bars and It looks like she broke her arm." My thoughts "Crap, Crap, Crap, not again.." Keep in mind belle is a drama queen too. So I had just pulled my hair back to clean the Bathroom so let me tell yeah I looked HOT!!!!! I thought if I took my time, by the time I got there she would be over the drama of the hurt. I was wrong I walked into the office and there she sat with her big brown eyes all glossed over and I look down at the arm, YUP its broke. She is so brave at the doctors she didn't want to cry. So they put a splint on her and sent us home. All belle could do was worry about missing Dancing and gymnastics and riding club. I assured her that she can still do all that but she will just have to be careful. So lesson learned, when the school calls answer it and don't drag your feet. And belles lesson DO NOT JUMP FROM THE ROCK TO THE RING MONKEY BARS!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pagie does the funniest things
This year for the Cleveland Pagent paige told me all she wanted to be was a loser. So the reason behind it is that if she did win she would...
-
This year for the Cleveland Pagent paige told me all she wanted to be was a loser. So the reason behind it is that if she did win she would...
-
What's your husbands name? Jeremy Stansfield How long have you been married? 6 years How long did you date? 7 months How old is he? 30 W...
-
Jeremy and I decided to both get carpal tunnel surger done. I had mine on my right hand April 13. Everything went good I thought I was going...
1 comment:
AWE MAN! That is no fun at all but at least things like that heal fast and she can still go all her activities! Good Luck!
Post a Comment